Need Product Assistance?
Kully Supply is committed to offering the best product support through our knowledgeable customer service team. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Manufacturer Part #:
Quiet, Exposed, OPTIMA Plus®, Battery Powered, Sensor Operated Urinal Flushometer Retrofit Conversion Kit for Sloan Royal®, Sloan® and Regal® Flushometers with the following features:
• PERMEX™ Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
• Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
• ADA Compliant OPTIMA Plus® Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• Latching Solenoid Operator
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• Courtesy Flush™ Override Button
• Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
• Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
• Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
• Installation Tools provided
• Diaphragm to be molded from PERMEX™ Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
Manufacturer InfoSloan is the premier manufacturer of restroom products and systems for the commercial market. Sloan flushometers, faucets and other engineered systems provide owners with the ultimate in tenant and employee convenience - while saving water.
Sloan G2 RESS-U 1.0 or 1.5 GPF Retrofit Kit (for urinals)
- From john at 10/19/16 10:39 AM
- Q: Have a Sloan G2 auto flush, the sensor works but override button does not what would we do to repair?
- A: There is a magnet inside of the override button that activates the flush. If the magnet has moved around due to use it may interfere with the manual override flush. We would recommend to replace the manual override button on your unit first, and if that does not fix the problem you may need to replace the module.
Here is a link to the button, http://www.sloanplumbingparts.com/sloan-g2-optima-plus-ebv-130-a-manual-override-button-assembly
Here is a link to the replacement urinal module, http://www.sloanplumbingparts.com/sloan-g2-ebv-129-a-u-electronic-module
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Submit your question(s) below or for immediate assistance, pleace call us at 800-518-5388 or use our Live Chat during business hours.